[IP] Re: forgetfulness

Sissy~ I have read that forgettfulness is just one more thing that we can
add to the ever growing list of things that we can blame on the Big D.  I
too have gotten so excited to eat that I forget to bolus.   Someday soon
the FDA will approve the minimed glucose sensor and we will have a closed
loop system.  Michelle