Re: [IP] Caffeine and BG

Ok, ok, so caffeine isn't the best for you.  I have LOW blood pressure and can
afford the caffeine right now.  And the kicker, and the reason I don't buy
this theory, is that I drink caffeinated beverages all day and all night.  All
the time.  and the only thing that has done this that I know of is coffee.
Anyway, I am still taking this with a grain of salt.  Sure, hormones can raise
glucose, but caffeine will increase metabolic rates using up the
glucose....right?  More feedback - and maybe, Michael, this would be a good
subject for an informal survey....

Terri