Re: [IP] A pain in the butt....

Hi Buzz

No, I have not tried the bent needle yet. I had some given to me by a
friend who was part of the DCCT study as back-ups when I was having trouble
getting my supplies in a timely manner. I have looked at those a few times,
but geez....those needles are long and there is no QR with them. I guess I
am spoiled here!...I like to disconnect  to shower, but maybe trying them
is a good option for me. I am not sure how they are to be inserted though,
nor how to tape them down.....teaching an 'ol dog new tricks can be hard !
8-)
Thanks for responding Buzz
Crystal