[IP] Caffeine

To all:
The major problem with caffeine is that it will raise blood pressure, which is
not good.  Diabetics have a tendency to high blood pressure and heart disease,
which can subsequently contribute to kidney problems.  So, it is best to limit
caffeine intake.  (I used to drink 8 - 10 cans of Diet Coke a day)  And my
blood pressure knew it.  I am now off caffeine, and my blood pressure has
returned to normal.  My weight loss has also contributed to that.

Beth