Re: [IP] RE: forgetfulness

 Maybe it's just more of those "senior moments" happening......gosh, I
>hope not. Or maybe it's Altzheimers setting in.
>
>Sissy

    Hey Sissy, we all tend to forget every now and then but like you I think
is happening more often these days. I have been told that you lose some
memory cells in your brain every time your BG crashes ?????? Can't remember
where I heard or read that but I think it was my best endo I had some years
ago.
    Forty three years huh? Yup, I'll bet there has been a few crashes there
???
    In case I didn't thank you for turning me onto this list. . . . .
Thanks, I have learned a lot from all these "Sweet People". Anyone heard
from Sally ????

Love ya all,

Buddy '-)