[IP] Kudos, Michael, but...

I commend you on your very worthwhile endeavor, this pumper's list.  In the
two weeks or so that I have been reading my E-mail, I have picked up at least
one very valuable piece of information, which has helped me considerably in
set changes.

However, I can no longer afford the time and patience required to wade through
far too many inconsequential intercourses, many of them simply ego preening.

Again, my congratulations to you for providing a much needed information
source.  Too bad there isn't some way of limiting the input. Too much to do
about nothing.

unsubscribe insulin-pumpers

Maybe another time.

Jim Joseph, email @ redacted