RE: [IP] please help - losing sites

TERRI,

RE YOUR "LOSING SITES".  I'VE BEEN USING THE MINI-MED SOF-SET QR INFUSION SET
FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND I ONLY LOST A COUPLE IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS,
PLAYING TENNIS IN 90 DEGREE HEAT AND HUMIDITY.  BUT I LEARNED HOW TO TAPE IT
SECURELY AND HAVEN'T LOST ONE IN 6 TO 8 MONTHS.   I GET 5 DAYS OUT OF A SET,
BY THE WAY.  I USE TENS CLEAN-COTE DRESSING AND KENDALL POLYSKIN OVER THE
PATCH WITH THE HOLE (THAT COMES WITH THE SOF-SET).  TWO IMPORTANT DISCOVERIES
I MADE MYSELF WERE THAT YOU SHOULD PLACE THE SET WITH THE TUBING GOING OUT THE
TOP, APPLY THE PATCH WITH THE HOLE, LOOP THE TUBING ACROSS THE PATCH HEADED
DOWNWARD, AND THEN APPLY THE POLYSKIN DRESSING WITH THE NUMBER 2 END AT THE
BOTTOM.  I DO NOT USE THE "GUN" TO PLACE THE SET, AS IT SEEMS TO ME TO BE A
PERFECTLY UNNECESSARY GADGET.

JIM JOSEPH, "email @ redacted"