Re: [IP] The pump IS for everyone

Gena,
    Am I to understand that your friend has been on this same pump for 9
years? That is good to know. I hope mine lasts that long!
    Evidently, she is doing something right. You have to realize that to
last 9 years she is probably in a state like we all were at some point in
time before we were diagnosed where he pump is keeping her at some kind of
satisfactory level of control, again proving that even with a person that
knows little about what is going on can survive on pump therapy ????? I just
hope nothing happens to you or she may then be in deep . . . . . . .

Bless you for being there for her,

Buddy '-)
 "oh well we all have to go sometime, I may as