Re: [IP] Effectiveness of Humalog

This sounds like a great theory, but if what you are saying is true
than your humalog wouldn't go bad in the pump for 28 days.. and I have
never heard of
a pump that stores 28 days of insulin.. (maybe the implantable pump?)
So, what you're saying is if you refrigerate the insulin BEFORE and just
before
you load it into the pump you're fine.. hmmmmmmm