Re: [IP] Choosing

I don't think you really can go wrong with either choice. I have patients on
either brand, and each is content with the functionality. It's like choosing
Ford versus Chevy; they each have their unique benefits and drawbacks, buth
either will do the job of  getting you where you want to go. My only reason
for choosing MiniMed was my insurance got a better deal on it.

As far as actually making a choice, you can try both without purchasing
either; this is most easily accomplished through the diabetes education team
your physician is working with.

Good luck and good health!

Dan Caruso