Re: [IP] Effectiveness of Humalog

OK, I am confused about this issue about Humalog losing its
effectiveness
after two days.  This simply does not make sense to me.  If this is
true, then
why doesn't humalog go bad while sitting in its vial?  Why would it
matter if you just change what container its in?  This makes no sense..
I could see if you keep your pump where it's warm but not at room
temp??????

Forrest