Re: [IP] Where do you stick it

> Since I've decided to change sets every two days I think I need some ideas
> on new places to use. Right now I use my backend and my stomach area, which
> just dosen't heal up fast enough to use as often as I would like. I've heard
> some people use legs and arms, if thats the case exactly where do you stick
> it in?
You might try every three days.  Lily used to do 4 with regular but
humalog seems to cause site problems about half the time for her at
four days.  Three days has not been a problem for over 6 months.

HOWEVER --- this was not true when she did manual insertions.  Manual
insertion sometimes caused site problems immediately with Humalog.
When she switched to the sof-serter, three days was a snap (no pun
intended)   :-}

Michael
email @ redacted