[IP] Double insurance

Ruth,

It is wonderful to have double coverage from insurance.  That means you get
100% coverage.  I was on it for several years, but I no longer work full-time,
so I am only covered by my husband's policy now.

Here's how it works:  You file with your primary coverage first. (where you
work).  After they have paid the claim, you file again with the secondary
insurance, including a copy of your eob (explanation of benefits) and they
will pay what your insurance did not. It is wonderful.  Ask if you have any
more questions.

Beth