Re: [IP] Unsure - what to do...

Sally,

You have only been on the pump 18 days!!! I had trouble for 2 months!! I had
to eat the same amount of carbs. at each meal and no snacks for all that time.
I tested 8 times a day for all that time. Sure, it was a pain in the butt, but
look at me now. A year later and I am doing great. I still test four times a
day and always will cause "I" want to know that I am closre to perfect. I have
been to 600 and down to 20. But it takes some time for some of us. I can't
believe you are even considering going back on MI's!!!!! I could give you lots
of reasons why pumping is the best thing going, but the last time I did that,
I pissed one none-pumper off.
Hang in there! Get all the help you can from your Dr. and his support staff.
And you have all our moral support and help with the questions you will
definately have.
I promise you, you will make it through this tough time and be better for
it!!!
Karla