Re: [IP] Where do you stick it

Gina Goveas wrote:

> Kelly,
> Does your leg site get disturbed or the tubing yanked when you are pulling
> your pants up or down? Sorry to be so blunt, but I have only used my
> abdomen. It seems like it would be difficult in the leg.
> Gina

Hi Gina,

Only when I wear leggings and then I just pull my pants down by pulling
the waistband out away from my body as I am pulling down.  It has just
become a habit now and I don't even think about it now.  I have never
pulled or yanked a set out.
- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!