Re: [IP] dark grey vision

Michelle,
    Sounds to me like you do have some bleeding. You either got a doctor in
the ER that don't know squat or a PA that they pulled before he/she was
ripe. Sara would be able to tell you more than I can as I have some bleeding
problems now but they have yet to give me this much trouble. . . . yet!
    I'm sorry for the late response to your message but I can't keep the
late hours most of you (on this list) seem to enjoy. I used to back in my
younger days but not any longer. Ha
    Another question. You are not taking a lot of aspirin are you? That
would contribute to the bleeding problem, may even cause it. ????? Stay in
touch.

Love ya,

Buddy '-)