[IP] Changing sets

12/14/97

I seem to be having higher bg values on the third day of a set change(I've
noticed this several times when I look over my blood sugars over the past 2
weeks, a trend towards higher readings on the third day) and today I decided
to start changing sets every 2 days.
Does anyone else have to do this, change sets every couple of days with
humalog? Does velosun act like regular, do you have to bolus 30 minutes in
advance of a meal?  Is there any way to extend the life of the humalog to
last another day, or maybe my highs are caused by a problem with the site
becoming irritated by the third day?

Carol
Carol Wasson
email @ redacted