[IP] dark grey vision

Buddy, I woke up this moring with dark grey vision.  when I called the
emergency room they said to come right in .  After an hour or two wait
the Dr. didn't even look into my eves and said it must have been low
blood pressure.
  Sounds like I am bleeding doesn't it.  But it is the weekend so can't
get intouch with reg. dr's.  Tell Sara I found a text to speech
sythesizer from bell labs if she needs one.