[IP] Unsure - what to do...

I have had the pump for 18 days now.  Two days ago my bg went to 600 and
continually stayed high for a long time, (I know some of you are thinking
that the confusion sight should be changed or whatever...I did all of
that and it made no difference)then they have been so low (like in the
30's).  I now also have skin problems due to the tegaderm or polyskin. My
CDE and Dr. are totally confused by this and don't know what I should do
either and they are "top of the line". I am beginning to wonder if the
pump is right for me.

 Maybe I should go back to what I did before.Things were much better when
I was taking shots and not testing myself so much (8 or 9 times per day
now). I did end up with bypass surgery presumably due to diabetes
although no one can prove that.  I have no other complications. Forty
years ago when I first became diabetic, I took two shots per day and
tested my urine about once per week.  What I am doing now is ridiculous -
like a full time career only I don't get paid or don't get anything back
for it.  Am I the only one who is having these problems?  I don't mean to
sound so self centered, but I think I really need some help.  Why won't
this pump work for ME???

Sally