Re: [IP] LASER

URTAsef wrote:

> Marti et al:
>
> My doctors use figures in the 100s when they tell me how many zaps I get per
> sitting - maybe I have a high tolerance for pain...  I have had tons-o-laser
> in both.  My one vitrectomy was done as a last resort; meaning I guess the
> blood wasn't clearing on its own.  It hasn't bled since, HOWEVER, looking back
> (no pun intended), I probably wouldn't have had the vitrectomy just yet.  I
> might have waited a little longer to see if hte blood could still clear on its
> own.  The surgery has left me with such a limited range of vision, it is
> cloudy around the edges and has lots of blind spots - though, since I have a
> new lens after cataract surgery - it does see things at a distance quite well.
> I bump into things on my left side and have almost been mown down by kamikazee
> bicycle courriers.
>
> So here I am...Left eye can't see close up without a bifocal and what it does
> see is cloudy, and the right eye, when not filled with gobs of blood is near
> sighted and can't see distances without my glasses.  My eyes are completely
> opposite - making all things difficult and aggravating...now here is the
> kicker - you know what my hobby is?  I do counted cross stitch embroidery!
> bwah ha ha ha ha...like I said high tolerance for pain.
>
> Sara
Sara You are a lady after my own heart and hobby - don't sweat the small
stuff go for the 14 or ten count canvas or the light house for the blind
- - who sell visual aids for us visually impaired have gismos and gadgets
to help you from magnifying glass that hangs over you neck and increases
the size of the things you want to sew (I use this) to needle threaders
Good Luck to you