Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

Wasson wrote:

> Yes this is the day I change my set(

Hi,

Make sure that after you prime the set and right before you insert the
set into you, that you "bolus" about 3-5 units into the air--just make
sure you see a drop or two of insulin at the tip of the needle BEFORE
you insert it into yourself.  I have found that it takes a couple of
units to get the levers(minimed) moving in order for them to push on the
reservoir.  If you don't do this, then you may not get any insulin for
up to 5 units--and if you are on a small basal rate, this could mean
many hours of no insulin!

- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!