Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

The question is then. Why does this happens with humalog? I dont change the
ampulle only the "injection set". With regular insulin I have used the same
set for more than 14 days without any problem.

Is there anybody having an answer to this question?
Why do the humalog stop working after some days?

Its seems to be many people experiencing the same.
I'm glad I'm not alone.

Erik Wold