Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

Yes this is the day I change my set(just finished changing it) and yes I do
use humalog, according to what the doctors have been telling me I should be
able to wear the set 3 days and humalog is supposed to be good that long.
 Carol
At 12:10 PM 12/12/97 +0100, you wrote:

>I know exactly what you meen. This has also happened to me (with Humalog in
>the pump). After few days I have to change injection set. Then my
>bloodsuger went down again. I'm sure that there was no blockade in the
>tupe, but still this happens. When I used regular insulin this didn't
>happen to me.
>
>What kind of insulin do you use in the pump?
>Have you tried replacing your injection set?
>

>Erik Wold
>email @ redacted

Carol Wasson
email @ redacted