Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

I know exactly what you meen. This has also happened to me (with Humalog in
the pump). After few days I have to change injection set. Then my
bloodsuger went down again. I'm sure that there was no blockade in the
tupe, but still this happens. When I used regular insulin this didn't
happen to me.

What kind of insulin do you use in the pump?
Have you tried replacing your injection set?

Erik Wold
email @ redacted