Re: [IP] Up and Running!!

Congratulations Chris!  Great explanation!  Of course I don't know how
Ravi feels on the inside, but I can sure tell from the outside.  No more
walking on egg shells when around Ravi.  Now his occasional bad moods can
truly be associated to him being a kid!  That I can handle!  And you are
right, this is probably one of the best Christmas presents anyone could
have given us.

Any of you that are still thinking about getting the pump or not, WHAT
ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Do you want your life back to "normal"?  Whatever
that is!!!  :-)

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)