[IP] Laser Pain

<<<Ever since I shot my mouth off by saying that you can't have laser surgery
without anesthetic, I have been perplexed that some of you responded that you
did.>>>

Hi All,

I went to see my Retinologist today.  I brought up the issue of anesthetic
during laser surgery.  He said "What anesthetic?"  Apparently, a lot has
changed in the 13 years since I had my laser surgery, different lasers etc.
He no longer uses anesthetic either, except on an occasional patient, maybe
one in twenty.  You can teach an old dog new tricks!!!!

Marti