[IP] Re: problem with the minimed plastic syringe leaking

>problem with the minimed plastic syringe leaking

I had some problems with leaking syringes around the connection. I called MM
and they sent me a mailer to mail the entire set back to them for analysis.
They notified two weeks later and said that something was defective and they
sent me replacement infusion sets and syringes.