Re: [IP] Tenders/Comforts/Silhouettes infusion sets

I clean with alcohol, then wipe with Bard - a prep that my supplier sends me.
Unless I am sweating like a pig, or roughhousing with my nephew, they rarely
pull out, but of course YMMV.  I have heard that people do insert it thru the
tagaderm, and had good results.  There is no point in putting the tape OVER
the button, unless you are lazy like me and don't want to change the site just
cuz the tape is coming loose (if it is still a good site - not all red, or
tender, and you still have 30 units of insulin in the syringe)

Sara