[IP] Re: [Old School diabetes

Well said Marti - I am not as chronologically challenged as you (34) but my
training (for lack of better word) was similar to yours - it wasn't til the
late 80s and into the 90s that forward thinking progressive research affected
the doctors I found - now I seek them out and to hell with the ones stuck in
the olden days.

However, even though I love and need support, I also know I am ultimately
responsible, especially if I go traipsing around hte world as I am wont to do.
So I do not depend on others for anything - I have to rely on 3 people - ME,
MYSELF and I - others may assist as they like and it is GREATLY appreciated

Sara