[IP] 24" tubings

I just got my first set of the shorter versions - I like 'em - they take less
insulin to prime, so less it wasted.  Plus when I drop the billion dollar
pump, it doesn't bang on the floor and it just clears the water in the toilet
;-)

There is less to wrap around my body as I toss and turn, which has good points
and bad points.  I can usually roll once with the 42" and have no
strangulation fears - with the 24" - no way.

I also like the Tender - cuz there is no 4" tail 8-)

Sara