[IP] Sara

Sara,

Point well taken. And believe me, I am the first to tell you I am far from
perfect with blood sugars. I was just talking about diet itself. Boy do I ever
know about all those other things. They are a daily thing with me. I am now
teaching again. And I am now a single parent. Some days I don't know how I
even get out of bed. I will continue to at least do my best. It is better than
when I was on MI's!
Karla