[IP] can't get there from here

I've tried to get to the addresses you gave me but since I am a newbie to
the web, I am having problems.  If you might be so kind as to give me
more detailed directions.   I have Juno which I use for emails and
Earthink for the web.  Every day I learn something new.  I guess that's
what life is all about.  Michelle  Kinda frustrated cuz I wrote this
witty little note to you on how to get directions and I zorched it by
being on the net at the same time.