[IP] Re: Complications

Sara~
Hi again.  The reason I was wondering is cuz I'll be getting married in
April and will change over to my hunnies insurance, which will take over
in 30 after the i do's, anywho, if I could wait I may be able to get in
contact with better Dr's thru Blue Cross.  I am told I should start
making connections now.  Any suggestions of great Dr's in Orange County,
Ca?  Some at the pump support group have suggested ST. Joesephs hosp.
Just currious...how old are you?  It seems like you have been thru alot
with diabetes yet you seem to be worried about your dad finding out about
frolicking in the shower etc.