[IP] Re: Only way to go . . . . .

>but what about our brothers and sisters who have no insurance ??????
>
>Buddy '-I

They have to donate their body to science like me 'n Sara. Just
kinding...But not really because I really do.  And because of the
contacts I made, while I was in the study, I was able to get a used pump
donated to me.   But we can also join together and sign the petition for
Pres Clinton from the Dec. Diabetes Forcast.  I am not all that
politically minded but that would help raise consciousness about the need
for adequate health insurance coverage for diabetics...wouldn't it?