Re: [IP] cost of laser

Sara~
Sounds like an extensive test,  I'm not great at IV types of things.  But
I endured it for the first and second Minimed biosensor trial and I
learned so much and for the third "outpatient" type study I got free
supplies for 2 weeks.  A deal since Kaiser doesn't pay for any of my med
supplies, not even insulin!  Glad there is someone out there that is
willing to do these tests cuz it ultimately helps us all.  ~Michelle