[IP] Browseable Membership comming soon

To all members:

I am working on a Members Only news group like browser interface for
insulin-pumpers so you won't have to get all the mail in you mail
box.

It is not ready yet but the prototype is running in my lab.

For those of you who are frustrated by a full mail box, hang on!!

Basically, if you don't want to get ALL the mail, you can join

email @ redacted (not yet) and then go to the
website and enter the MEMBERS ONLY area and browse the messages by
subject or date and respond from there.

If you have comments or questions, please post them to me by
PRIVATE e-mail to keep the traffic down on the list.

email @ redacted