[IP] Glass Syringes

I'm having alot of problems with the plastic syringes, such insulin flowing in
between the "O" rings when filling the syringe and the plunger becoming stuck,
not allowing the pump to deliver insulin resulting in a "no delivery alarm."
Would really like to try a glass syringe, however Mini-Med doesn't offer these
and couldn't tell me where there is a source.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to how I can pursue this?

Thanks, Billie