[IP] Re: Only way to go . . . . .

Randall,
    Here, here. I second everything you said in this post for the most part
but what about our brothers and sisters who have no insurance ??????

Buddy '-I

I think the pump is the only way to go, but then I've had better
results than some people have had.  The biggest problem with the pump
is the cost, but my insurance coverage is good and my pump and first
couple of months supplies didn't cost me much.  The results are worth
it though - one of the women at the office commented last Friday that
since I've been on the pump I've been easier to get along with and
have looked "brighter" - like I'm feeling better.  And I am!

Randall Winchester