Re: [IP] Re: MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Rose, I want to thank you for a positive response for the MiniMed 507.
Yea-a-a-a-a-a! I love mine.

I was wondering where all the MiniMed users were, after reading all this
stuff about the Disetronic.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I find that most people I know that
have a pump, have the MM. I wanted to get one that many, many people have.
I'm not going to be in the position that I am in with computers. I have a MAC
and hardly anyone i know has one, so it's hard to get any help. This was not
going to happen to me with pumps.

Sissy