[IP] Re: Silent Alarms

Thanks for your response, Mark. I am forwarding  it along to the
"email @ redacted" mailing list for any interested parties.

If only mechanical improvements came as quickly as electronic ones...

Meanwhile if MiniMed keeps a list of "who wants what as soon as possible",
please put me on the list for the vibration mode! (In fact I would accept what
is currently possible despite the extra size, shortened battery life (though
wouldn't the battery life only be shortened if the vibration alarm went off?),
and the inability to switch from silent to audible mode during unanswered alarms
(since I would ONLY use vibration mode at concerts and during bicycle rides -
ie., when very alert!) ).

I'll phone you tomorrow to make the final arrangements for the pump purchase.

    _ \`,_     _ \`,_    ..... Celia McInnis, Work: (613) 991-7302
   (*)' (*)   (*)' (*)                               Home: (613) 523-9327