Re: [IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

>>    I mean no offense or sarcasm, this is just my opinion and I have a
right
>>to it.
>>
>>Buddy '-)

Rachel,
    Reading comprehension is also affected with low bloodsugar. You must
have gotten up between the bed and the wall (wrong side of the bed) because
I'm proud as hell that some people has enough guts to try to bridge the
gaps. I thought I made it very clear that I am happ as a little flea on a
fat dog that I have diabetes and not some other disease that is
uncontrollable.  You are just like me in that you read some things at
different times and come up with completely different answers. We all do
that and I know what it is to screw up. That is why my favorite two words
are " I'm sorry" but not for what I posted that you are referring to. I
meant what I said and I am not looking for pity. I have coped real well and
I am thrilled to death for my pump. I has made me feel better than I have in
years! I am proud to be here.
    Now, if you don't agree with what I said that's fine but I was not
looking for your pity or anybody else's. I'm doing fine . . . . . . . . . .

Buddy ;-)