Re: [IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

Barbara,

It sounds like you have learned a lot in your life so far.  Some of us, I
pray, will never have to go through with our loved ones what you went
through with your parents.  God bless you.  If you want to know more
about certain cases, such as kids, I know that Renee, Judy, Ellen and
myself, along with several others would be glad to answer your questions.
 Sounds like though that you could teach us all something.  Feel free to
e-mail me personally at  email @ redacted

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)