Re: [IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

I may be out of place here but I have to make my comment as well.  Barbara,
kudos to you!!  I thank you for at least trying to "understand" what we are
going through.  Keep up the good work.
NOW, i can't keep reading all these comments and not stop to say something.
 I have never heard so much WOE IS ME attitude ever!!!  HOLY S.....!  Ok,
we all have diabeties.  We didn't ask for it, we didn't do anything to
"attract" it; but we have it.  Now live with it!  Be thankful that we have
a disease we can somewhat "control".  Buddy, you make it sound as though i
should pull out the ole violin and feel soooooooo sorry for you.  Yeah, it
sucks having diabeties; but think about all the other people in this world
that have brain cancer, ovarian cancer, Leukemia, MS, anything other than a
disease that can be controled.
I am now living with the fact that my mom has a malignant tumor in her
brain and they are trying to figure out how delicate an operation it will
be.  Yeah, I have diabeties......at this point......BIG WOOP!
Now, that was my $10.95 comment
Smile......it makes you more attractive!!
rachel