Re: [IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

Barbara~
Thank you!  We need more people who are as dedicated as you.  I believe,
with the experiences you have faced with your mother, you have come about
as close to knowing what it is like to having diabetes as one person can
because you understand some of the mental anquish we go through.   I
worry about the problems I will present to my fiance as I age, and
develop complications so I, for one would appreciate any imput you may be
able to offer.   You seem like a very caring individual and hope to hear
from you soon.  But, alas, I am also new to this list and my opinion may
not be appreciated.    ~Michelle