Re: [IP] Re: MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Most insurance companies won't cover batteries for the MM
because you can use those batteries in anything.. I guess the
insurance companies don't want to finance your photography hobby as well
The (D) allow it to make it waterproof, they have rubber O -rings to
keep water out.  And I think they last longer too..