Re: [IP] Re: Complications

Buddy,

It sounds like you are trying to scare some people here.  Your experience
sounds awful.  I found the shot to be the worst part of having laser
surgery too.  Fortunately, it is over in a matter of seconds (just like
those dental shots in the roof of your mouth).  I did end up with a very
ugly black eye each time my left eye was done.  Whenever I was out in
public, people gave my husband some pretty dirty looks.  I also heard a lot
of good jokes at the office.

Kim Hinckel