Re: [IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

Welcome, Barbra, and good luck.  Your efforts deserve applause.  Few even try
to understand, let alone live it.  I would like to share that one of my fellow
Pharmacy students borrowed a spare meter from me for a week and gave it a try.
That is really incredible, and I wish more folks would try to understand any
part of it that is accessible to them.  I am in school to become a CDE and
pharmacist (at 30) because of my experiences, positive and negative, with
health care professionals.  Ask away, never mind that post that you did not
deserve, and welcome!!!