Re: Re: [IP] Re: Complications

In a message dated 12/6/97 6:34:15 PM, Joan wrote:

<<Remember - you're mileage may vary! :-)

Joan>>

Joan,

I guess you are right.  I've learned something new.  Maybe treatments have
changed in the last 12-13 years.  Maybe there are different types of laser
treatments.  My doc never suggested not having anesthetic.  I really didn't
know why until the time when it wasn't working.  It was a horrible burning
pain.  The anesthetic also immobilized the eye which I believed was necessary.
I also had a lot of pain when the anesthetic wore off, but it didn't last very
long.

You can teach an old dog new things!

Marti