Re: [IP] Re: MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Actually there are standard silver oxide batteries in the Disetronic pump,
but then you need to screw and fix a little. I dont know if this will make
trouble for the guarantee. I'm working with batteries and chargers so its
easier for me.

In Norway we only get one pump. But we get it free and equipment for up to
700$ a year. This will be increased next year. But this stupid health
system would not pay for batteries.
 But I guess that the health system in Norway is much better  than in US.
Nearly nobody in this country has insurance. And we hardly have any private
hospitals.

Erik