Re: [IP] Re: MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Hi Eric - the Minimed has an audio bolus feature.

Just my 2 cents worth - I feel that both pumps are great from my research.
The thing that seems to make the difference for folks is the difference in the
features.  I prefer a memory (and want a better one) because I often do stuff
without writing it down : (
So once a day I go through the whole set of memory on pump and meter and catch
up my log.  Even so....I often have to recreate what I have done - because I
have lost pump memory off the back end.  I also prefer to be able to purchase
batteries *anywhere*.  And I live in an urban area, and so I don't worry about
fedexing a replacement pump - I have had several meters emergency shipped in
the days when I didn't keep a spare around.  Also, the light is great - I am
slightly anal - I look and listen.  And the square wave is a feature I will
utilize as I learn more. These are my reasons for choosing minimed.

My wish list
**a vibration/silent alarm feature
**longer, downloadable memory

Terri